Monday, September 2, 2013

My mom's cRaZy and my Labor day!!!

Sooooo I had a good labor day...slept in...cleaned...then headed over to my mom's! I spent all afternoon playing with my nephew Jose...We had the music blasting from my car annnnnd he was giving me a work out in the front yard! Had me playing tag, then we had a water fight, then he washed my car, then we went for rides in a rolling chair down the street and then we were going for spinny rides...then we were STILL drenched so I took him for a walk around the block on his trycycle...
.
FINALLY when we got home he says, Aunt Mary, I had sooooo much fun today!!! I was like AWWWWW...brownie points to myself for being an AWESOME AUNT!!! HAHA!!! AnywayZ, I was tired and ASSUMED my day was OVERRRR...buuuuut NOOOO...Nothing ENDS until my mom and I have done a 3-hour grocery shopping session at Frys!!! LOLOLOL!!!!
.
We get to Frys and my mom has me bring her an electrical cart! Sooooo WHen I bring it to her she is like, OH look at that, THERE Is TRASH in the cart...I'm just like yeah...like whateverrrrr...next thing I know she is like, LOOK Mary, those guys that pulled up to us with their monster truck thought they were SOOOOO COOL!!! Watch this!!! And she sets the empty container on the big O wheel of their truck!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I'm like REALLY??? Annnnnd people WONDER WHERE I get MY cRaZiNeSs from!?!?!?
♥Mary Frances :)