Friday, September 20, 2013

In MY DREAMS!!! LOL!!!

Sooooooooo the other night I had this dream that this guy I really like told me that my eyes were, REALLY pretty!!! NOT just pretty, buuuuuuuuuuut REALLY PRETTY!!! Like, i was soooooooooo SWOONING!!! I was like, AWWW THANK YOU!!! Buuuuuuuuuut even while I was still sleeping I was like, Okaaaaaaaaay this is sooooooo, JUST A DREAM!!! (Like Anali's voice of reality comes through to me in my dreams...BAHAHAHAHA!!!;) THEN when I woke up the first thing I thought was...
.
Okaaaaaaaaaaaay IF that was a dream does that mean I was really just COMPLIMENTING MYSELF in my own dream???? AHAHAHAHAHA!!! YUP, thats ME!!!
 The 30-year-old SINGLE chick...
 that gives herself compliments in her dreams!!!
.
Like REALLY MARY??? WOW!!! Hee, hee, hee!!! Heeeeeeeeeey at least we know IF a guy everrrrr NEEDED my help or assistance on giving me a compliment, I could help him think of some pretty good ones!!! ;) AHAHAHA!!!
♥Mary Frances :)