Sunday, August 18, 2013

Submission to God...

Thinking about when God tells us to do something. Theres been times in my life where I really felt like God was telling me about letting go and clearing out certain things in my life. I remember telling God one time about something that I KNEW he wanted me to let go of, I said God, if my pastor preaches against it or tells me to stop, I PROMISE you i'll submit to him. Annnnnd IF my future husband was to tell me to do this, I PROMISE that I would submit to him.
.
Annnnnnnnnnd God checked me: He asked me, soooo you'll submit to your pastor and you'll submit to your (Non-existent) Husband, buuuuuuuuuut YOU won't submit to ME??? I was like, okaaaaaaaaaay FIIIIIIIIINE!!! And I just submitted to the nudging spirit of the Holy Ghost in what I KNEW he was telling me to do.
.
I can't help but think that if you can't submit to God, you'll probabley have difficulty submitting to your pastor or your husband!!! Just a thought...
♥Mary Frances :)