Thursday, August 22, 2013

Gotta thank God!!!

Sometimes, you just gotta THANK GOD for the little things in life!!! I was thinking about this the other day after I got my cell phone stolen. See what happened is that I placed it on the counter in the ladies room at JcPenny's, forgot it for FIVE minutes, then realized it was gone, I RAN back but when I got there,VROOOOM it was VANISHED!!! Waaaaaahhhh!!!
.
Buuuuuuuuut I was driving to church that night and I was like MAN, I LOSE EVERYTHING!!! I mean NO MATTER how hard I try, stuff just comes up missing with me!!! Then I got to thinking about it and I just busted up laughing!!! I'm like, I'm soooo glad God attaced our body parts to us!!! I mean, could you imagine ME, like EVERY MORNING!! I'd be like, Wheres my arm??? Dude, I know I put my arm like RIGHT here when I went to sleep last night!!!
.
Then just imagine me having to explain to my pastor WHY I was late for church!!! Like, pastor, I really didn't oversleep, I was STUCK in my bed, you see what happened is that, I couldn't find MY LEGS this morning!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! God SURE DID KNOW what he was doing WHEN he connected...
Your head bone connected to your neck bone
Your neck bone connected to your shoulder bone
Your shoulder bone connected to  your back bone
Your back bone connected to your hip bone
Your hip bone connected to your thigh bone
Your thigh bone connected to your knee bone
Your knee bone connected to your leg bone
Your leg bone connected to your ankle bone
Your ankle bone connected to your foot bone
Your foot bone connected to your toe bone
.
 AH YES!!! I thank God for the lil things...
 
Like attaching ALL of ME to ME!!!
♥Mary Frances :)