Thursday, July 25, 2013

Strange ways of God...

Sooooooooo God has some STRANGE ways of taking care of us...I LOVE IT!!! LOL Weeeeeelllll... On Monday I had to break down and buy NEW TIRES FOR MY VAN!!! Waaaaaaaaahhhhh!!! I've been avoiding this since APRIL...buuuut yeah...I spent my precious, hard earned money on something soooo BORING as TIRES!!! TIRES ARE EXPENSIVE!!! Once again...WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! :,(
.
Anywayz, after figuring out my finaces till next Friday, I started getting nervous about having enough gas to last I mean, I had an almost full tank of gas buuuuuut with work and church that meant 8 more trips to SCOTTSDALE!!!! YIKES...I'm like hmmmm I have $25 more dollars...buuuut still...I was feeling NERVOUS about it!!! (Okaaaaay yeah, I obviousley have NOT implicated Dave Ramsey's emergency fund into my life at this point!!!!) I'm just kinda like, okaaaaaaaaay I think i'm gonna make it buuuuut...I could use some HEEEEELLLLP HERE GOD!!!
.
Annnnnnd God was like, Ooooo so  you need some extra gas money...I'll take care of THAT!!! Annnnnd VOILA....my van starts overheating and like POURING out water...I mean like...GUSHING LIKE A RIVER!!! Annnnnd its currently UNDRIVABLE which means...
I NO LONGER NEED MONEY FOR GAS!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Seriousley, can NOT stop laughing about this!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!
.
I called the mom of the boys I watch and she is bringing them to my house...soooo I'm still making the flow and NOT paying the GAS to Scottsdale...WOOOOHOOO!!! Then I had my brother lookin at the van and he was putting water in it for me and I'm just like lookin under the car at the water gushing out as he is pouring it annnnnnd i'm like, weeeeeellllll...I think there is DEFINATLEY something WRONG with it!!! He just looks at me and is like, GOOD ASSESMENT MARY!!! I know RIGHT?!?!?! I should go get me my mechanics liscense!!! LOL
.
Anywayz, I DO have money saved for another vehicle sooooooooooo hopefully that happens SOON!!!! I COULD complain to you all that WHY couldn't my van completely go out on me BEFORE I had spent money on tires??? Buuuuut like I said in this devotional HERE, I'm NOT going to complain!!! God is TOO GOOOOOOD!!!!
.
Really tho you guys, isn't that hilarious how God helped me out!!! I need money for Gas annnnnnd he just takes that NEED AWAY from me!!!! I serve a RADICAL God!!! He doesn't do things the way we everrrr EXPECT him too!!! I NEVER would have thought that he was gonna help me out... LIKE THAT!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
♥Mary Frances :)