Tuesday, July 30, 2013

SCOTTSDALE KIDS!!!

Soooooo this summer, I've been watching some boys from SCOTTSDALE!!! [Insert EYE ROLL HERE] I have to say, spoiled kids...They ask TOO MANY QUESTIONS!!! Mary, WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? Getting a dresser one of your neighbors left out for free or bulk trash, whichever comes first!!! WHY??? Cuz I don't have my own dresser annnnnd i'm too GHETTO to ACTUALLY BUY ONE!!! Mary WHY do we have to SHARE a soda??? Because, I don't feel like spending $2 on YOU!!! Buuuuuuuuuuut we don't like sharing! Oh ok!!! Thats fine with me, I won't buy you guys a drink at ALL, annnnnnnnnd THEN you won't even have to worry about SHARING IT!!! Mary, Why is your van always SO HOT??? Its called NO AC!!! Mary, WHY does your car make noises??? Ummmm I didn't even realize it did!!! LOLEwwwww...Mary, WHY do you have BIRD POOP on the outside of your car!!! Who cares!!! put on your SEATBELT!!! Buuuuuuuut my absolute favorite question of all. I give the boys a popsicle and one of them looks at it and asks?
Mary, DO I HAVE LICK IT???
(20 second pause while I try and process this question in my mind)
Yeah buddy, YOU GOTTA LICK YOUR OWN POPSICLE!!!
I know, I know, its a LOT OF WORK!!! 
♥Mary Frances :)