Wednesday, June 5, 2013

When we get married!

When Daisy was here in January, we were walking thru Marshall's together and I randomly said, you know what Daisy, I know it may seem LAME buuuuut....when I get married, I want to pack my husband's lunch for him to take to work...I've ALWAYS wanted to do that!!! Daisy says, ME TOO!!! I'm like REALLY??? SHe says, YES REALLY!!! I'm like, yeah, I hope I don't marry some guy that doesn't want me to pack his lunch, that just wants to BUY his own lunch everyday...that would be such a disapointment!!! :(  AHAHAHA...fo realZ tho!!!;)
.
Then we were passing the baking aisle and i was like ooooo DAISY LOOK...its a lil container to hold ONE CUPCAKE!!! That is soooooooooo CUUUUUUUTE!!!!
I was like DAISY, just think we could use it to pack cupcakes in our husbands lunches without them getting squished!!! I was like duuuuuuuuude DAISY, we are going to be such GOOD WIVES!!! Just think, when our husbands unpack their lunch everyday at work, they pull out their homecooked meals, sandwiches made in LOVE, annnnnnnd THEN the lil cup cake holders with they're cupcake...I bet ALL the other men will soooooooo MAKE FUN of them, buuuuuuut REALLY, waaaaaaaaay deep down inside, they'll be JEALOUS of our husband's AWESOME PROVERBS 31 WIVES!!!
Yeah...thats the kinda wives that we're gonna be!!!

♥Mary Frances :)