Sunday, June 30, 2013

What to pray...

I was listening to Holy Ghost Radio the other day, honestly not really paying complete attention to the message that was playing. A lot of times i'll leave it blaring on while i'm doing whatever around the house. However I was listening and the preacher was talking about what we should be praying for in what we get for our future spouse, of COURSE, my ears INSTANTLEY perked up and I had to write down what he was saying we should pray for!!! He was basically saying that people are NOT looking for what they SHOULD be looking for in a spouse!!!
HE SAID WE SHOULD BE PRAYING...
Weeeeeeeellllll...I just thought I would share that with you all...TOO GOOD NOT TO PASS ON!!! ;) Kinda reminds me a little of my post, What we should look for in a spouse!
 If you've never read it, you can do so HERE!!!
Weeeeeeelllll have a good week of prayer peeps!!! :)))))
♥Mary Frances :)