Monday, June 3, 2013

Driving to AMA!!!

We're havin fun! Sooooo i stayed up alm night, got to the church at 3:30 am... sooooo TIRED i just crashed on the foyer if the church!! Buuuut I got like an hour and a half of sleep, half a cup if coffee and have been WIRED ever since!!! !
.
Got pics of Trav, Stultz, slinky and Aurora sleeping! I'm like sooooo ready to see everyone!!! We've played a million games of mash!
.
The comment of the trip, zack Cleveland turns around to our convo, DID I JUS HEAR YOU GIRLS SAY THERE'S A SINHLE GUY IN AFRICA???
.
Then Aurora, 11 years old is like, I don't want to be single when I'm a grown up! I'm like HEEEEEY there is NOTHING wrong with being single!!! It's better than being married to the wrong person!!! Aurora says, yeah buuuuut it's NOT better than being married to the RIGHT PERSON!!! Ahahaha Thanks Aurora!!!!

.









 
.♥Mary Frances :)