Monday, May 6, 2013

Ummmm...

I just wanted to let EVERYONE know that I AM AWARE of the fact that I pretty much havn't blogged in two days...my mom's also been texting me and letting me know...SORRY this past weekend was absolutely AWESOME...buuuuuuuuuut I've been a little bit TO BUSY to blog!!! I promise you all...TOMORROW things will get back to normal...YESTURDAY I went to bed by 9...which IF YOU KNOW ME...thats like WAAAAAAAAAAAAY EARLY...I had only gotten about 6 hours of sleep during the weekend...LOLOLOL...Ooooooo it was such an AWESOME WEEKEND!!!
.
I would blog today buuuuuuuuuuuuut my uncle from NYC is coming over for dinner tonight annnnnnd I gotta get the house straightened up from all the partying that was done the past couple of days...I have a SINK FULL OF DISHES...that never got washed...*AHEM ANALI!!! ;) LOL!!! I've been running errands for people all morning...MJ forgot her lunch...Mom needed parmesian cheese and olive oil...had a personal training appointment that couldn't be canceled without losing my money...you get the picture!!!!
.
Sooooooooo here is a little preview of my party...
ENJOY that for now!!! :))))
♥Mary Frances :)