Monday, May 13, 2013

Funny party moments!

Funny Moment #1
Soooooooooo Wednesday night before the party I got a card with a letter in it from a grandmotherly lady in my church...I can't read cursive sooooooo i had difficulty reading the letter...sooooo she kinda skimmed over it and read parts of it to me...

She also put a $20 in the card...without thinking, I took out the 20 and put it in my wallet, then FORGOT and left the card in the foyer of our church! Soooooooo I guess when they were all SECRETLY decorating for my party they found the card and were reading it...weeeeeellll I guess they all BUSTED up laughing cuz she says in the letter, "Sorry I can't make it to the party...hope you have fun!" AHAHAHA!!!
.
My sis said she told them all, you know what, I BETCHA ANYTHING, Mary didn't even read the letter...SURE ENOUGH...she was right!!! (Heeeeeey don't judge...I really can NOT read cursive!!!!) Soooooooo then I was telling Bro. Steve about what happened and he was like DYING laughing...then I told him, yeah, I removed the $20 and forgot to even read the letter!!! He was laughing even harder...then we double high-fived! Heeeeey just a warning...if your gonna write me a letter...don't write it in cursive and DO NOT put anything it that will DISTRACT and easily distracted person!!!! AHAHAHA!!!
.
 
Funny Moment #2
Okaaaaaaaaaaaaay this was sooooooooo FUNNY!!! Kensie and Gracie were found HIDDEN behind one of the plants on the fireplace going through my purse!!! AHAHAHA!!! No one could figure out what they were doing that they were soooooo QUIET!!!
Funny Moment #3 
I screamed SOOOOOOOO LOUD WHEN I SAW THIS 30!!! I was like, ITS A THIRTY...MADE OUT OF PICTURES OF ME!!! I SOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOVE IT!!!
 Then FIVE MINUTES LATER...HEEEEEEEEEEY... ITS SAYS CLASSIC MARY MOMENTS!!! Its says, CLASSIC MARY MOMENTS!!! IT SAYS CLASSIC MARY MOMENTS!!!!
I REAAAAALLLLY LOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!
Funny Moment #4
Me and Monae...I was like MONAE!!! You kept it a secret!!! I can't believe you kept my party a secret!!! She's like, yeah, they didn't tell me till like five minutes before we got to the church!!! AHAHAHA!!! She's like, ITS A GOOOOOOOD THING TOO...CUZ...
I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU!!!
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OH I love that girl!!!
Funny Moment #5
Then we were talking about if I went of my diet at the party and I was like, yeah, ya know, and my sis was like, I don't think you even ate very much...I'm like, Yeah I mean I did buuuuut...MY SIS is like, buuuuuuuuuuut your mouth was running WAAAAAAAY to much to actually REALLY EAT!!!!


 

AHAHAHAHA!!! SOOOOOO TRUE!!! After my RARE MOMENT OF SPEECHLESSNESS...My mouth was running about 2000 words a minute the whole enire party!!!!
Funny Moment #6
Sooooooooooo then on Saturday, someone was telling me about how GOOD my cake was, I was like oh Thank you, yea it was...GAAAAAASP....



.
YOU GUYS,
I FORGOT TO EVEN HAVE A PIECE OF MY BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!
AHAHAHAHAHA!!! For realZ,  I FORGOT to have a piece of MY OWN BIRTHDAY CAKE!!! LOLOLOL Soooooooo I'm thinkin the BEST DIET PROGRAM EVERRRR for me would be to keep me, EXCITED! BUSY! DISTRACTED!!! TALKING!!! ENTERTAINING PEOPLE!!

Buuuuuuuuuut stiiiiiiiillll...
I can't believe I FORGOT...
 to eat a piece of MY CAKE!!!

♥Mary Frances :)