Saturday, April 20, 2013

Personality???

I can NOT stop laughing right now!!! So me and my niece were just sitting here talking about BOYS!!! I'm like MJ, WHICH boy do YOU think i'm going to end up marrying??? Soooo she names one of my MANY CRUSHES I'm like yeah ok...I could see that!!! AHAHAHA!! She is like, OH and IF you marry him...blah, blah, blah! THEN she is like, OH BUT MARY! What about Ching-chong??? Don't you want to marry him??? She says, ONCE you marry ONE...to LATE...you can't marry the other!!! Ooooo THIS IS TRUE!!! Really gotta think about this huh girl?!
.
She is like, YES MARY, remember Ching-chong! You should just marry HIM! (Oh if only it was all THAT EASY) So i'm like oh yeah, Ching-chong is a great guy but i'm not really feeling it for him! She is like, WHAT? Mary! He is sooooooooo CUUUUUUTE!!! (AHAHAHAHA!!!) I'm like, ooooo GIRRRRL I KNOW he's good looking, thats NOT what i'm talking about, I mean PERSONALITY! I don't think our personalitys would go well together!!! She just looks at me like i'm dumb and says, Okaaaaaaay I do NOT even care about personality!!! I just care about how he looks annnnnd he is CUUUUUTE!!! Then she pauses and says dreamily, when I SEE HIM, I just can NOT stop staring at him!!! AHAHAHAHA!!! I just can't stop laughing about it!!!
.
Awwwwwwwww I remember those NAIVE days!!! When the ONLY thing that matter concerning marriage to some Apostolic boy was that he was cuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!! NOW its like all COMPLICATED!!! Its a whole system we have...FIRST is he SPIRITUAL??? How would we work together in Christ? Second does he have a job etc??? Then age...like is it LEGAL??? BAHAHA...NEXT would our personalitys go together and balance each other out??? Annnnnnnnd LAST OF ALL LOOKS!!! Like as in, CAN I STAND TO LOOK AT THIS PERSON'S FACE, FIRST THING, EVERY MORNING, FOR THE REST OF MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE???
AHAHAHA!!! MJ just cares about looks right now, buuuuuuuut oh she's gonna have to FIND the RIGHT personality to balance out that strong-take-chare personality of hers!!! Oh Lord ANNOINT AND PREPARE HIM now...cuz he has got his work CUT OUT FOR HIM!!!
♥Mary Frances :)