Monday, April 22, 2013

Don't grow weary!!!

I was thinking the other day, HOW HARD it must be for pastors to just, WELL BE PASTORS!!! Like, they have to deal with SOOOO MUCH!!! I mean, anytime dealing with reaching the lost it can take so much out of you! You give and you give and you give and a lot of times in the end you do or say one thing that hurts them and they are up and gone! And I mean, if you let it, it can just suck the inspiration right out of you after a while! Annnnd weeeeeellllll PASTORS... Ooooo I just feel for them cuz they gotta deal with ALL THE DRAMA!!! (I think we forget that they really ARE HUMANS just like us annnnnnnd we really NEED to pray EXTRA for them!!!)
.
Buuuuut WE CAN'T GIVE UP!!! No matter how many times the soul that we've worked so hard for, cried so many tears for, prayed so looooong for, spent so much money on, no matter WHAT, we can't GIVE UP!!! We can't stop trying! We can't stop reaching!!!
.
I was just thinking about our pastor that won us in the little home missions in NYC, whaaaaaaaaaat if he had gotten burnt out, ONE FAILED TRY with a soul before us??? What if he had just said forget it??? THERE WOULD BE NO GINTY FAMILY!!! Thats what I tell myself everytime I'm disapointed with someone i've worked sooooo hard for!!! How many failed attempts did our pastor have before my mom? How many Bible studies did he teach to others that lay wasted, before he had the opportunity to see MY MOM get a revelation of the oneness of God!?!?!
.
Don't give up people! Don't throw in the towel!!! It COULD be the next soul!!! The NEXT family you try for could be, THE GINTYS!!! They just may have a lil two-year-old girl that grows up to LOVE THIS TRUTH WITH EVERYTHING THAT IS WITHIN HER!!!!
"And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not." (Galations 6:9)
If ONE soul is saved,
its WORTH IT ALL!!!
Hang in there, hang in there ...
Don't YOU DARE GIVE UP!!!
♥Mary Frances :)