Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April Fools Day 2013!!!

Soooooo besides MY BIRTHDAY, hee, hee, I think April Fools day is pretty much MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY EVERRR!!! I looooooooooove it!!! Sooooooooo much FUNNN!!! Yesturday I played THE BEST JOKE EVERRR on some of my friends...I can't say what I did...for reasons I can't explain but can in like a year or so...LOL...buuuuuut yeah...its the reason for the below post!!! I'll tell you all this ONE thing, sometimes THE BEST JOKE you can play on people is to ACT like you believe THEY'RE JOKE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Well i'll leave you all with links for some of my previous April Fools jokes!!! ENJOY!!! :)
Funny that got a FEW people HERE!!!
THE BEST April Fools Joke I EVERRR played HERE!!!
The ONLY time I've ever been FOOLED HERE!!!
MORE April Fools FUNNNN HERE!!!
♥Mary Frances :)