Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I just wanna be...

 I was thinking about where WOMAN came from...
A RIB!!!
Us females were FORMED from a man's RIB!!! Sooooo WEIRD!!! WHY of ALL things would God choose A RIB of a man to make a WOMAN??? I mean he coulda used ANYTHING...he's GOD...soooooo WHY A RIB??? I mean, he made man from dirt...which totally makes sense...HAHAHA...JK! JK! JK!!! JUUUUUUST KIDDING!!! ;) Why wouldn't he make us girls from something fitting for US...like a FLOWER??? Buuuuut NO...he chose a man's RIB!!! (Maybe so we could be kept humble and know that we're NOTHING but dirt too???;) Idk...WHY...I'm NOT God...nor am I preacher buuuuut...if I everrr have a chance i'm going to ask WHY!!!
.
AnywayZ, There is an OLD pick up line that a guy says to the girl, "Excuse me, I believe one of your ribs belongs to me." Us girls used to joke around about just being a buncha ribs!!! HAHAHA!!! We're some man's RIB that he is missing!!! Buuuuuuuuuut THEN...I was thinkin about...BLACK MEN...ahahahahaha...OH YES I WAS!!! ;) Preeeeeeeeeeeach GIRRRRL!!!
.
I heard, (and YES, I know this sooooo stereo typing, but get over it cuz every culture has something that MOST in that ethnicity like, Italians like pasta, Mexicans like tortillas, Asians like rice, Native americans like fry bread, Irish like corn beef and cabbage, soooo don't be all having a cow people!) buuuuut I HEARD that black men LOOOOOOOOOOOVE...
BBQ RIBS!!!!
ANNNNNNNND with that simple thought in mind...I would like to talk to you all today about...
HAHAHAHAHA!!! JK! I just wanted to tell you all that I have officially come up with a NEW ACCESSORY I plan to start wearing at conferences this summer... 
 BARBEQUE SAUCE!!!
Yes...I DID indeed say BBQ SAUCE!!! Cause while some girls are just ribs...This girl does NOT just wanna be ANY old rib!!! I HAVE A DREAM!!! (The dream speech HERE;) If I was gonna be just any man's rib, I wouldn't want the bbq sauce, oooooo buuuuuut NO... I'm NOT your average white girl!!!
God PREPARE ME!!!
LORD PUT ME ON THE GRILL...
Fire it up...
cuz I don't ask for much...
 I just wanna be...
A BLACK MAN'S RIB!!!
.
Ahahahahahaha!!! Yes Anali, your pic of the sleepin black man at Starbucks you felt compelled to send me was the inspiration behind this!!! LOL! Just beware all Apostolic-on-fire-for-God-burden-for-the-lost-single-with-a-job-black men...don't go to sleep during church...cuz when you wake up you just might find me sitting next to you!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Just know that IF it does happen it had NOTHING to do with me...it was all THE LORD...I can't take any credit for it...To God be ALL THE GLORY!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
♥Mary Frances :)
Ps(I'm pretty sure this will be keep ALL Apostolic black guys AWAY from me for the next year or so...or pretty much FOREVERRR...heh, heh! ;)