Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hide and Seek...REWRITE!!! (:



"Ok I'm it!" Says the seeker, "Everyone go hide!" You scurry around frantically searching for the best hiding spot as the seeker begins to count. "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10... Oh where should you go? Under the table? In the bathtub? Behind the cupboard? " 16, 17, 18,19, 20, Ready or NOT here I come!" Oh no, times up, the seeker is coming and you still haven't found your hiding spot! Where should you go? Quick you cover yourself up in mom's clean laundry and hope that the seeker won't notice that the pile is moving rythmatically with your breathing. Ah the good old days as a child, I have such fond memories! Do you remember playing hide and seek as a kid?! I LOOOOOOVED playing that game...ACTUALLY I still do!!!  One thing that I realize now looking back, is that there were always TWO kinds of hiders.

First and most common amongst the hiders were the people like ME. I was that person that you could spot out a MILE away because  I didn't quite fit into my hiding spot and there was always either a leg or arm left sticking out of my hiding spot. Or IF I was actually hidden all the way and covered where no one could see me, when the seeker would walk by me WITHOUT seeing me, a giggle would almost ALWAYS accidentally escape out of me, immediatly LETTING them know EXACTLEY where I was! OR...
Go HERE to finish reading!!! :)

♥Mary Frances :)