Thursday, February 28, 2013

Look WHO's HERE!!!


I had this dream the other night, it started out as just an ordinary, whatever dream. We was in some kind of home or building and it wasn't an actual church service or anything, just some sort of get together! We were all just mingling around, talking and socializing. Well there were a bunch of kids in the room, basically all the kids from my church like my neice and her friends, and ALL OF THE SUDDEN they got soooooo excited!!! They all started whooping and hollering in excitement and running towards some person that had just walked into the room. I wasn't really wondering WHO it was cuz the kids will do this like when Sam or Pastor or ANY adult that plays with them comes walking in. But they seemed EVEN more excited than usual!
.
 and I listened to what they were saying and, it was, "ITS JESUS!!! JESUS IS HERE!!! JESUS!!! LOOK its JESUS!!! JESUS IS HERE!!! JESUS IS HERE!!" In my dream it was like the man Jesus had actually walked into the room...I didn't see him in the dream, i just heard the kids... they were all sooooooooooo EXCITED to see Jesus! They were all racing as if WHO could get to him first, running to him full force, just ready to jump into his arms and start hugging and playing with him! One of the kids, Ashlee was like EVEN MORE excited then ALL the other kids, she just threw her head back and SCREAMED at the top of her lungs in total and complete HYPER JOY...JEEEEEEEEEESUUUUUS!!!!! 
.
Then the next thing I know my alarm went off and It was time to get up!!! Buuuuuuuuut I woke up with such a good feeling in my heart!!! It felt sooooooo good to have heard these kids just soooooooo HAPPY that JESUS was there!!! I mean, I just can't quite explain to you all in words how excited the kids were! HE was IN THE ROOM WITH THEM! and they couldn't have been happier to see ANY OTHER PERSON!!! It was JESUS...they're FRIEND...they're HERO!!!
.
Oooo I want to feel that way everyday when I'm at church, when I'm praying, in WHATEVER I'm doing, I want to feel the exhileration in my heart that JESUS IS HERE!!! He is right here with me in the room!!! I just want to throw my head back and shout at the top of my lungs in total and complete JOY of his presence!!! JEEEEEEEEESUUUUUUS!!!
.
 MORE THAN anything else, I want to feel that way about Jesus coming back for his church. We had Bro. Frank's preaching revival services at our church last week and one of his messages was about being ready for the returning of Christ and LOOKING for his returning!!! I was praying this Monday morning, God I want to feel THAT way about your returning!!! I don't want to feel any kind of reluctancy in my heart about the return of Christ! I want to LOOK FORWARD to it with anticipation in my heart!!!
.
I mean, can you imagine one day looking into the eastern sky, AND YOU SEE HIM!!! And exhileration floods your heart! There is NOTHING better you can even think about or fathom in your mind then the fact that JESUS IS HERE!!! You begin to shout, Its JESUS!!! Its JESUS!!! You guys LOOK ITS JESUS!!! And before you can even make a move to start running towards him or jumping into the sky, your caught up into the clouds with him...For ETERNITY!!! 

Oh thats the way I want to always feel!!! I've done what is RIGHT, my heart is CLEAN, my mind is CLEAR, I have NO dread, no negativity, NOTHING is holding me back, i'm just running full force towards Jesus! I want that simple, jubliant, child-like joy in my heart about JESUS!!! 
 "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ..." (Titus 2:13)

♥Mary Frances :)