Friday, December 28, 2012

What's the answer??? ;)

Sooooo last night I was playing a game with the Roswell youth and some other peeps at the youth night lock in thingy! The game was called Perfect Sense and the object of the game is that you pick a card and read the riddle and the other people have to try and guess what the answer to the riddle is! Whoever guesses the RIGHT answer gets the point and is the next person to read to the other players...sooooooooooooo this was our first clue...
Soooooo we're all like TRYING to guess the answer to the riddle...we're like ummmm air??? Space???? Molecules??? Atoms??? NO ONE COULD guess then I was all Ooooo I KNOW!!!! Like OMW...IT MUST BE...
My FUTURE HUSBAND!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Everyone just busted up laughing...but I was laughing the HARDEST OF ALL!!! Which just made everyone laugh even MORE!!!
Think ABOUT IT you guys!!! It makes ...
PERFECT SENSE!!! :D Bahahahahaha!!!!
♥Mary Frances :)