Thursday, December 6, 2012

Gettin asked out, marriage advice and gas change!!!

Okaaaaaaaaay sooooo...What does this equal a buncha hyper girls and a really looooong and FUUUUNNNNNY STORY!!!! So back last month after our youth ralley at our church, a bunch of us went to eat at Culvers afterwards!!! Sitting with us was, Stultz, Miriam, Megan, Ashley, Keri and I think a few other people but they wern't actually a part of the convo...ANNNND OMW us girls were sooooo HYPER!!! It was like everything was just HYSTERICAL!!!
Sooooo during one of our breaks between laughs I was like oh you guys, my AM PM gas attendent gave me some pretty good Marriage advice the other day!!! So the girls are like WHAT your gas attendant gave you marriage advice??? I'm like yeah, and actually, I think it was pretty good! So Stultz speaks up and he is like OH wait, is this the same AM PM guy that asked you out??? I'm like OH yeah its THAT guy!!! Sooooo the girls are like WAIT he asked you out?! I'm like Oh yeah...buuuuut that was like a LOOOOONG time ago...like at least two years ago...I don't even know how Stultz remembered that!!! Sooooo I'm like oh okaaaaaaaay yes...BEFORE I tell you his marriage advice to me the other day, let me tell you about when he asked me out!!!  
Soooo my sister had decided about three years ago that gas attendent guys are creepy and it became my OFFICIAL job to pay and put in the gas for her van!!! Sooooo there was always this one AM PM guy that would flirt with me and its just WEIRD...like I say, can I get 20 on 11 and he would say, "Suuuuuure!" buuuut it was the way he said it and I would listen to see if he said it the other customers buuuut NO he never did...and then Romo watched him one time peekin out at me between the ciggarrett boxes on the wall...I was like EWWWW!!!!
.
Sooooooo anywayz, I thought he was BAD!!! Weeeeellll all of the sudden this other guy like apears and he is just in my mind SUPER friendly, with a great concern about MY LOVE LIFE!!! LOL!!! Like EVERY TIME he would say, so do you have a boyfriend yet? When are you going to get married?! ! So every time I would just be like Oh no not yet! Weeeeellll one night Igo to pay for my gas...
.
Im like, "Can I get 25 on 11?" He is like, soooo do you have a boyfriend yet?" I'm like thinkin in my mind like, DUDE  your line is backed up just take my money! But I'm STILL nice, i'm like Oh nope, still single!!! He takes my money and lowers his voice and says, "What about me?"
.
 I was like OMW...like I would just walked out but I had to get my sister's change! So I just smiled sweetly and put my best AIRHEAD look on my face and say, "Oh I said 25 on 11!" He speaks NORMAL now, "I said, what about me?" I'm like still in airhead mode trying to act like I don't know WHAT he is sayin and the line is gettin LONGER...I'm just HUH?! He is like, "WHAT ABOUT ME FOR A BOYFRIEND???" (NO way of gettin out of it THAT TIME! HAHA!!!)  I'm like, Oh um, "No Thank you!" The guy behind me just BUSTS UP LAUGHING at this point...BUUUUUT Mr. AM PM guy STILL feels the need to ask me, "WHY?"
.
I'm like ummmm...I mean aside from the fact that he isn't a Christian, i'm thinkin, cuz like, your asking me out WHILE I pay for my gas, which aside from being EXTREMELY ghetto, its just plain, UMMMM, CREEEEEEPY!!!! Buuuut I just say, Oh I'm waiting for God to bring me the right one! He is like, So your saying thats not me? I'm like yeah...SORRY!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!
.
soooooo I mean at first things were a lil awkward between us...he was a lil short and curt with me when I would pay for my gas, buuuuuut, I just kept being nice, sweet, courteous... I just kept being MAR BEAR, and before long he was back to his normal self towards me!!!
.
Soooo your going to the Philipines? Are you going to marry a Filipino like your brothers? The girls are like WHAAAT how did he know you were going to the Philipines?! I'm like, Oh I don't know...they're like OH MAYBE HE READS YOUR BLOG!!! AHAHAHA!!! I'm like NO!!! I think he knows my brothers from them always getting gas there too!!! MY WHOLE family gets their gas here!!!LOLLOLOL
.
I'm like anyways, he USUALLY just says hi, how are you, when I PAY FOR MY GAS, it seems like he like really starts talking to me when I have to go back in and get change from my pump!!!
.
At this point MIRIAM interrupts the story and is like, Wait, change? I'm like Yeah, ya know, like when you say you want 30 but  your car ONLY takes 25, you go get the change!!! Miriam is like, YOU CAN DO THAT?!?! YOU CAN GET THE CHANGE?!?! I'm like uh YES!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! She is like HEY KERI! you can get the change when you pump gas! Keri is like, WHAT?! We NEVER knew this?! 
.
NOW all of us girls are just like HYSTERICAL!!! They are like HEY! We didn't know!!! IN WISCONSIN you pump your gas FIRST and then pay the exact amount you pumped!!!  We just kept laughing and laughing and laughing!!! OH MAN
Soooo AFTER we laughed about the gas thing it was like OKAAAAy back to the story Mary...whats this MARRIAGE ADVICE??? Okaaaaaaay soooo this past week when I go in there, he says Hi, how are you?! i say, good! How are you? Then I pay for my gas and go pump! Annnnd awwww man...I OVER PAID soooo whatda ya know, I go GET MY CHANGE!!! AHAHAHA!!!
.
Annnnnd like i said its ALWAYS WHEN I get my change that he decided to get really chatty!!! He is like, sooooo your STILL NOT MARRIED??? I'm like, Nope, I'm STILL WAITING ON GOD!!! He is like, "you know what, you just need to KEEP waiting! Because you know, you gotta get the best, he is like, cuz you know what you deserve THE BEST, because YOU'RE THE BEST!!!
.
The girls were like awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! I was like I know, right?! It was actually  kind of sweet, Ya know, in a CREEPY sorta way!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!
.
So there ya got it folks, thanks to the AM PM dude, I'm gonna WAIT FOR THE BEST!!! HAHA!!! And thanks to him, I had a funny story to entertain everyone with annnnnd Keri and Miraim are gonna be a LOT RICHER!!! AHAHAHAHA!!! OFFERING TIME GIRLS!!!
♥Mary Frances :)