Thursday, November 15, 2012

Would you?

My friend Jen Lord asked me this question a couple of weeks ago, on our 3-hour phone convo, she said, WHEN you get a boyfriend, will you write about him or post pictures with him on your blog??? I ACTUALLY laughed when she asked me that!!! ANNNNND I know what your probabley all thinking...OH YES! Mary soooo would be talkin all about him non-stop-continuousley on her blog...buuuuuut...
.
The answer is NOOOOOOOO!!!! NO WAY!!! Duuuuude NEVERRRR... NOT EVEN!!! LOL Cuz ya know how awkward it is IF you break up!!! OMW!!! Soooooo embarrassing...and you have to take down ALL the pics and like explain to EVERYONE...we broke up!!! One guy that i was with, I was clarifying that we were no longer together for like FIVE YEARS!!! At first it was like really HARD explaining to people, NO we're not together...and then everyone gives you their sympathy and you just wanna be like, shut up and leave me alone...LOL...buuuuut...
.
I remember there was this one Elder sister from Glendale that after two years she made mention to me, now you got married right? ANd I was like oh no it didn't work out and I just kind of laughed it off...cuz I mean it had been TWO YEARS!!! Weeeeeelllll...anywayz, about five years after ending this relationship, Sis. Mize asked me to substitute teach the Christian Writer's class for her at Bible college...sooooo I was tellin a funny story to give a good example to the class and it involved the mentioning of a guy, weeeeellll after my lil lesson someone was like soooooo WHAT happened with the guy in your story? Sooooo I just kind of laughed and this SAME Elder lady was like, WEEEEELLLL obviousley it worked out...YOUR MARRIED NOW!!!
.
Sooooo that just really busted me up laughing cuz at this point it had been FIVE YEARS!!! I was like no we NEVER got married! She was like, WHAT? What happened, I was like, weeeeelllll...he DID get married...buuuuuuut NOT to me!!! AHAHAHA!!! She is like, OH! I've been thinkin you were married ALL this time!!!
.
I'm just like, if it took FIVE years to clarify my singleness the last time, and these were my PRE-blogging days, HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE WITH PEOPLE READING ABOUT IT ON THE BLOG??? AHAHAHA!!!!
.
I can always tell WHICH girls are in their FIRST ever serious relationship...they write about it with absolute certainty that nothing will seperate them...have a few break ups and disopointments and you learn to keep your mouth shut!!! It may SEEM like i'm sounding NEGATIVE...but I personally think its called using wisdom...who knows I could be wrong!!! (I doubt that tho!;)
.
Soooo yeah...for all you all know...I may have had like ten boyfriends since I started bloggin...HAHA..Just kidding...JUST KIDDING!!! (Or am I???;) No really, Ima make it a surprise...i'll be like HEEEEEY everyone....GUESS WHAT??? I'm MARRIED!!! Then after that you'll all get a years worth of posts non-stop about our whole entire courtship and Relationship Classic Mary Moments...it'll be AWESOME!!! HAHA!!!
♥Mary Frances :)