Monday, June 2, 2014

Just FLIRTING!!!!

Flirting!!! I was thinking about that...as a SINGLE person, there is JUST SOMETHING about FLIRTING!!! LOL!!! I mean lets all be honest...its FUN in the right context of course! Ya know what I mean, that harmless, fun teasing between a guy and girl...ahhhh...FUN TIMES!!! HAHA!!! I mean think about it you know when you just feel that SPARK...that chemistry??? Your just like OH WOW!!!
,
This one time, i had this HUGE crush on like a very, very, VERY HANDSOME Apostolic young man buuuuuuut as we became friends, thats ALL it was...good conversation buuuuuut I NEVER felt sparks...its like no matter how attractive of a person that he was, there was just NO CHEMISTRY!!! sooooo i just kind of lost interest in him and the next thing I knew I fell for this OTHER guy and honestly, he really wasn't as good looking as the other guy, buuuuut there was something about our personalities together annnnnd man there were sparks!!! AHAHAHAHA!!! Even tho it woiuld be hard TO ACTUALLY start a convo with him...once we did...MAN...chemistry was STRONG!!! Some of my close girls were like, BUT MARY, the other guy is better lookin and you could talk to him easily, annnnnnd this guy isn't as good lookin and its HARDER for you to talk to him...
.
I'm like I know buuuuuuuuut SPARKS girls...SPARKS!!! I mean really, MY NAME IS MARY GINTY and i'm the daughter of Frances Ginty, talking comes NATURALLY for me!!! I could talk to pretty much ANYONE, I could probabley even get a mute person to talk to me...BAHAHAHA!!! So i'm mean...just BEING able to talk to someone...is NOT a big deal for me...like HELLO...BORING!!! HOWEVER, not every person that I talk to, do I feel sparks...ANNNND I LIKE SPARKS!!! Yup! Yup! There is just NOTHING like some GOOD O FLIRTING!!! Can I can and AMEN from anyone out there??? ;)
.
 Buuuuuuut at the same time, none of us want to be KNOWN as a FLIRT!!! None of us want to be known as the kind of person that flirts with everyone, without really having ANY sort of a true interest in them...being that way...it just gives you a BAD REPUTATION!!!
.
I remember seeing a friend, a really good, Godly young lady,  one time talking to a guy and after a few weeks I asked her, SOOOOO are you INTERESTED??? And she was like, actually, NO, I don't think I am! And I was like, REALLY, WHY NOT??? I mean, i was really curious, because although I didn't know the guy all that well, he was definatley on the very handsome, attractive side and I knew quite a few girls that would just LOVE to have this guys attention. So my friend, just looked at me and was like, well I don't mean to talk bad about him, buuuuuut to be perfectly honest, he is just TO MUCH OF A FLIRT!!! (Aka: A PLAYER!!!)
.
Nobody wants a FLIRT!!! And while flirting outside of marriage is okay, WHILE YOUR SINGLE, within marriage, aside from flirting with each other, FLIRTING with other people is NOT ok! I mean, being VERY SINGLE and all myself, I do NOT know all that much about marriage, buuuuuut I do know, that I would NOT be okay with my husband flirting with other woman! How would you feel if you were married and your spouse was flirting with other people, and when you brought it up, WHAT IF they didn't think it was a big deal??? WHAT IF their response was...I'm NOT CHEATING on you...
I'm JUST FLIRTING!!!
.
Oh man!!! I would sooooooo NOT be ok with that!!! Talk about INFURITATING!!! I mean come on...We're married!!! ACT MARRIED!!! We can all CLEARLY see this concept and YET, I see SOOOOOOO much, people IN THE CHURCH... that are SUPPOSED to be in a sold out relastionship with Jesus Christ,  JUST FLIRTING WITH THE WORLD!!!
.
People living on the edge!!! Its like HOW much can I get away with and STILL be saved? I know that the pastor preaches against that, buuuuuuuut I don't think its ACTUALLY going to send me to hell! I mean, where exactley in the Bible does it say that I shouldn't do that? For some people, they hear that the pastor is gonna be outta town that weekend and its like, PARTAAAAAAAAY!!! They start breakin out all the clothes that they know pastor preaches against...its like WHAAAAT??? You shouldn't even HAVE THAT anymore!!!
.
 You see people doing things that YOU KNOW they shouldn't be doing and when you try to kindly, as a friend, question them about it, they're just like, well I'm not backslidden!!! And its like, no your NOT, your JUST flirting....JUST FLIRTING WITH THE WORLD!!! That kind of an attitude is soooooo IGNORANT!!!
.
THINK ABOUT IT!!! Why do single people even flirt with each other ANYWAYZ??? Its because, we're single, and we're TRYING, HOPING to get married...SOOOOO WE FLIRT!!! ;) or in my case, WE TRY TO FLIRT!!! HAHA!!! I for one, would ONLY TRY to flirt with a guy, that I would be interested in finding out IF he was THE ONE for marriage!!!
.
 Flirting is NOT a commitment! It is NOT a relationship! It is NOT marriage!!! Buuuuuuut FLIRTING LEADS!!! Flirting is a tool, that can ignite sparks between two people, and if it keeps going the sparks can  turn into a burning, blazin fire and IF the chemistry is right between two people, eventually, FLIRTING can LEAD to marriage! I've NEVER known two people, that have gotten married, that the relationship didn't start, with a little bit of GOOD O FLIRTING!!!
.
I've NEVER met a married person, man OR woman that was ok with their spouse flirting with another!!! You may say that flirting isn't ACTUALLY cheating and your "technically right," its NOT!!! However, when I see any two married people flirting, even tho I may not actually voice my oppinion out loud, in my mind, a RED FLAG goes flying up!!!
.
I may be keeping my mouth SHUT about it, BUUUUUUT... in my mind i'm thinking, ummmmm...something is NOT right!!! Flirting outside of your marital vows is an INDICATOR that something is NOT right!!! Its the SAME way in your relationship with Christ! Disobediance, living on the edge, seeing HOW MUCH you can get away with and STILL be saved, is ALL an indicator, that SPIRITUALLY something is NOT right with you!!!
.
Flirting LEADS to something else! Thats WHY, no married person, in their right mind, is okay with their spouse FLIRTING with other people...because even tho its NOT the actual ACT of adultry... FLIRTING LEADS!!! You wouldn't want to be married to someone that continually pushed to see just HOW MUCH they could flirt with others and STILL be considered married to YOU!!! What kind of a person would live their married life saying; How much can I get away with and it NOT be considered ADULTRY???  We all want to be kept away from marrrying THAT KIND of a person...AND YET...its done all the time to JESUS!!! When you live your life ON THE EDGE, trying to see what you can get a way with and still be "In Church" your flirting with the world annnnnnd FLIRTING leads!!!
.
FLIRTING LEADS!!! You may not "TECHNICALLY" be backslidden YET... buuuuuut... FLIRTING LEADS!!! Your starting sparks with things you shouldn't be starting sparks with!!! Your flirting with the world... your supposed to be in a relationship with Jesus Christ, buuuuuut  your flirting with His adversay!!! Don't be a spirtitual PLAYER!!!
.
The Bible says, "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." (Matthew 6:24) You may still be going to church, BUUUUUUT there is coming a day, where your going to have to CHOOSE!!!
THINK ABOUT IT!!!
ARE YOU JUST FLIRTING?!?!
 Your going to have to MAKE A CHOICE! Your either going to ask your saviour to forgive you for not being completely true and stay with your FIRST LOVE or your gonna choose to GO WITH WHO YOU HAVE BEEN FLIRTING WITH!!! Because you can't FULLY EMBRACE JESUS, while flirting with another!!! Why you would want to be in a half-hearted relationship with Jesus is beyond me...YOU KNOW that you wouldn't want it in YOUR marriage!!!
.
I'm telling you all, JESUS LOVES YOU SOOOOOO MUCH...NO ONE will EVERRRR love you like JESUS will LOVE YOU!!! There is NOTHING and I mean NOTHING, worth getting in the way of your relationship with Christ!!! I encourage you all today, when it comes to Jesus, don't be all having fun with His adversary, don't be a player, don't flirt with the world, CHOOSE JESUS!!!
"And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." (Deuteronomy 6:5)
Get beyond a half-hearted relationship with Jesus!!! LOVE HIM WITH ALL YOUR HEART!!! Embrace Him fully and completley...
 with a burning, blazing, fiery passion ignited from within you!!! 
 
♥Mary Frances :)