Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sad NEWS!!!

Okaaaaaay so...I have some SAD NEWS!!! :( So the other day I was driving home one of the girls that I watch and on the way home I always cut through the Saver's parking lot because the intersection is SOOOO BUSY it kind of scares me to have to cross through all the lanes of oncoming traffic!
.
Soooo as I am driving through I see this bird...it looked like a pigion...and it was flopping around gasping for air...I don't know WHY...buuuuut I felt such a sadness come over me for the STUPID THING!!! I know its JUST AN ANNOYING PIGION that probabley spent most of its life poopin on stuff....buuuuut STILL...seeing it like that....Just graspin onto the last of its life...REALLY PEOPLE...I'm NOT AGAINST HUNTING and some kinda animal rights activist...buuuuuuut I DO  HAVE HEART and I hate to see anything (Except BUGS!) HURTING!!!
THEN the next thing I knew...the bird grasped for one last breath and then flopped over and died in the middle of the Saver's parking lot!!! I began to feel choked up...this POOR BIRD!!! I was NOT going to run over it...sooooo I pulled the car around it...out of one last respect...annnnnnnnnd WHEN I DROVE BY...
THIS IS ALL I SAW!!!!

  
A PEICE OF NEWS PAPER BLOWING IN THE WIND!!!
Somehow...the way it had been blowing in the breeze...It had APEARED to like a dying bird!!! I was like OMW...I almost started crying over a PIECE OF TRASH...A NEWSPAPER!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!
I told you all it was...
SAD NEWS!!!
♥Mary Frances :)