Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Its STILL McDonald's...which means...

Sooooo I've been taking my niece and another one of the girls from my church that I baby sit for to this NEW McDonald's...its like ALL FANCY PRANCY!!!
Check out this mural on the wall leading into the BIRTHDAY PARTY ROOM!!!! 
Annnnnnnnnnnd Check out this mirror in the bathroom!!! 
Can we say PERFECT for MARY self-photography??? oooo Girrrrlll you were MEANT to be framed!!! ;)  
A cozy lil place for two by the FIRE PLACE!!! Oooo dare I say that it is POSSIBLE to even be ROMANTIC at McDonald's!!! Warning don't sit here for TOO long....you might have to have strange conversations with the person of the opposite gender that randomly sits across from you...jus trust me on this!!! Bahaha!!!! 
Air Hockey!!! One sport that I ACTUALLY think is funnn...welll I really like bowling too...mainly cuz I'm pretty good at it...ANNNND volley ball can be pretty funnn...as long as no one has a heart attack if you miss the ball...ANYWAYS...AIR HOCKEY TABLES AT MCDONALD'S!!! 

OOoooo another pic of me...heeeeey why not??? ;) 
Computers AT THE TABLES with all kinds of games on it to play...Oooo la la la!!!
See how its all set up???


Just REAL NICE!!!

GATES AND LIGHTS!!! AT MCDONALDS??? LOLOL!!!
A basket ball hoop with the kids stuff!!!
Check out these CHAIRS!!!! 
Dance pads!!!
CUTE CHAIRS!!!
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut when its ALL SAID AND DONE...it don't matter HOW fancy you make it...
Its STILL MCDONALD's...WHICH MEANS...You will STILL ATTRACT the SAME ghetto CLIENTALE!!! YOU WILL STILL  have random

Someone's just snoozin in the fancy- prancy-comfy chairs...LOLOLOL!!!

AND YOU WILL STILL ON YOUR FANCY TILED WALLS...STILL HAVE TO POST SIGNS LIKE THIS ON THE WALL!!! 
Cuz it doesn't matter how FANCY you try and make it...
McDonald's is STILL...
McDONALD'S!!!