Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Why I NEVER tire of Chocolate!!!

Soooooooooooo on the cruise they had like some of the most amazingly decadent and delicious desserts EVERRR!!! Annnnnd I always ordered chocolate, chocolate, CHOCOLATE!!! Mmmmmm!!! You all know THIS GIRL LOOOOOOVES CHOCOLATE!!!
.
.
 Annnnnnnnd I was like adding CHOCOLATE onto my chocolate!!! Chocolate brownie, with chocolate mousse and HOT FUDGE ON TOP!!! Wooooooo!!! That was good!!!
Mint chocolate cake, with layers of chocolate fudge in between...
This is some kind of amazing chocolate dessert from the Bahamas Starbucks...it was PURE AWESOMENESS trust me!!! :)))
.

.
THEN this is the cruise's chocolate melting cake...I GOT IT EVERY NIGHT!!! Then the last night I told my waiter, instead of VANILLA Ice Cream on the side can I get CHOCOLATE ice cream on the side??? Sooooo I had cholcolate melting cake with chocolate Icecream on the side!!! HAHA!!!
The girls were like MAN Mary!!! Do you EVERRRR GET TIRED OF CHOCOLATE?!?!?!?
I was like ummm...NOOOOO!!!! NEVERRRR!!!! ANNNND the reason WHY I never get tired of CHOCOLATE is that I get my share of VANILLA!!! LIKE...
EVERY TIME I LOOK IN THE MIRROR!!!
Which when you think about it and the frequency...
THATS A LOT OF VANILLA!!!
♥Mary Frances :)