Monday, July 16, 2012

I WON!!!

I WON JEN'S CHALLENGE!!!
Soooooooo I looooooooove winnnnning...buuuuuuuuut because I love JEN Connell sooooooo much and BECAUSE I wanted to something SPECIAL for her since she is the ONLY ONE of the kindreds to NOT come see me...
.
Sooooooooo I took up her blog challenge BUUUUUT I waited five WHOLE days to do the challenge with two other people...
COOKIE BUTTER!!!
We APROVE!!!

Its basically the weirdest deliciousness you will ever taste...we just ate it straight up from the jar...and then I had to hide it from myself....cuz this is NOT diet friendly folks!!! But its cRaZy cuz when you hide stuff from yourself...you STILL know where ist at...LIKE OMW!!! LOL! Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut Jen...we risked these EXTRA calories... RIGHT before a youth conference...out of PURE LOVE for YOU!!! :)
NOW WHERE's MY PRIZE???
♥Mary Frances :)