Sunday, June 17, 2012

PLEASE PRAY!!!

Heeeey everyone!!!
If you all could PLEASE PRAY for Esther. She has been put back in the hospital on the cardiology floor... there is fluid surrounding her lungs and they are not sure what is wrong with her. She is in severe pain and is having difficulty breathing.
.
I am heading back over to the hospital now because she is very scared and has asked me to spend the night with her. She told me to please come stay the night and to bring my big Bible!
.
You guys please pray that more than ANYTHING else God will use this to bring her back to Him. I told her  this afternoon that I have praying that God will do WHATEVER it takes to bring her to repentence. She was like, SO EVEN IF I DIE MARY?! I said heeeey...if you die and go to heaven....thats what really matters!!!
.
JUST PRAY YOU GUYS...PRAY!!! I loooooove this girl soooo much...I know this God calling her back!!! Pray that God gives me the right words to say!!!
♥Mary Frances :)