Wednesday, June 27, 2012

LONELY?!

Soooo I went out to Cheesecake Factory a couple of weeks ago with some friends... we were all single except one lady was married. SOME HOW...the convo got to being married or SINGLE...lol...which is better and someone said that someone said that being single was better than being married cuz some single chick was sayin that one of her married friends said that being married was really boring compared to her life when she was single...(NOT GONNA LIE....WIERD!!! LOL)
.
So the married woman was like, WEEEEEELLL I woldn't say that being married is boring...its different... she said she never really minded tho being single, it was just that sometimes you really feel LONELY when your single!!! SOOOOO all the other single girls were in agreement...annnnd I was like...yeah...I GUESS...buuuuuuuuuut Idk...I have a good group of people to fellowship with ANNNND even when I'm all by myself...Idk...I usaully just... and my sis INTERRUPS...
.
MARY NEVER really gets lonely...

cuz EVEN when she IS ALONE...
she just talks to herself!!!
 Bahahaha!!! This is soooo THE TRUTH!!!
What can I say...I'm GOOD COMPANY!!! ;)
♥Mary Frances :)