Sunday, June 3, 2012

ESTATIC!!!!!

.
Oh TWO QUESTIONS!!! Does anyone know about the parking? Do we have to pay or is there assigned parking or WHAAAAAAAT???? I remember last time OTC was at ASU WEST there was this HUGE ORDEAL with the parkin and everyone was getting tickets and I sooooooooo do NOT want a ticket...Ugh...I don't want to taint my PERFECT driving record!!! ;)

Second question: Does anyone know which night is the youth thingy? One year I remember it was EVERY NIGHT...that was AWESOME!!!


OMW!!! I am soooooooooooo EXCITED!!! I just found out THAT, Daisy Valez, Alahondra Baca, Rocky Valez ANNNNNNNNNNND Sambra Moore are staying with me for OLD TIME CAMP MEETING!!!!!!!!
.
Annnnnnnd MY SISTER is going to let me use her van so I can go to ALLLLL the services ANNNNND when he isn't working and can go, Stultz is going to be our CHAUFFER!!! LOL Weeeellll I offered that we could just car pool since he is my neighbor...HAHA!!! Or I guess my mom's neighbor...he was my neighbor till I moved out but he is still only like two minutes away!!!
.
AnywayZ, we have soooooooo many plans already made for us girls and I'm like preparing a menu already and cookin up a STORM and we're gonna go swimming and like yeah be hyper and stuff!!! HAHAHA!!! ANNNNNNNNNNND anyone who rides with me...we can't be late...I HATE BEING LATE....... annnnnd I hope you all don't take a long time to get ready for church cuz it ONLY takes me 30 minutes MAX!!!
♥Mary Frances :)