Monday, June 25, 2012

Driving into Grandmahood...

Sooooo all you faithful blog readers know, I AM NOW A GRANDMA!!! (get all the juicy details HERE!!!) last Wednesday, when I was taking Phletcher home from the hospital I was like SUPER NERVOUS!!! Cuz they make you do ALL this stuff before releasing a baby...like change their diaper and feed em a bottle and stuff...that its like EASY but you feel nervous with the hospital staff watching you!!!
.
SOOOOO the nurse tells  me that she will talk the entrance of the hospital with me and then I can pull the van around and she will bring him out to me...sooooo i'm like oh ok, totally NONCHALANT buuuuuuuuuuut inside I went into PANICK MODE!!! Ummmm... this HEAD NURSE does NOT need to observe my DRIVING!!!!
.
Sooooooo I am like driving super slooooooow and cautious and I get to the front of the hospital with NO mishaps. I get baby Phletcher in the van and THEN...I begin to pull away...carefully and SLOOOOOOOWLY..I was trying soooo hard to do EVERYTHING juuuuuust right....and lets just say that the LAST thing that nurse got to see was me, gracefully and SLOWEY....
DRIVE OVER THE CURB!!!
Annnnnd that my friends is HOW I began my life into grandmahood!!! :)
♥Mary Frances :)