Monday, May 7, 2012

THANK GOD FOR...

Good, clean, FUN fellowship!!!
.
.
We all had such a blast last Sunday night at Texas Roadhouse...Discussing Adventure's in Odyssey....and trying to hook EVERYONE up with SOMEONE...LOL!!!  I LOVE walkin into a resturaunt and everyone says, OH WOW you all look sooooooooo NICE!!! Did you just come from a weddin? A Dance? NO! NO! We just got outta CHURRRRRRRCH!!! Its soooooooooooo AWESOME to be able to say that!!! LOVE IT!!! ♥

.
.
Me and ShelbZ had some good bonding time...discussing STUFF ;)  and like OMW...it must be the AWESOMEST THING IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD to have Sis. Reckart for your VERY OWN GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
Ooooo AND lets NOT forget when the waiter called me DARLING!!! AHAHA!!! That was like hysterical laughter and it kinda took me awhile to actually place my order!!! Funny story, he called Jac DARLING when he took her order and me and Shelbe looked at each other and raised our eyebrows, then I whispered to her, LETS see if he says it to me now!!! So when its my turn he says, and what can I get for you...10 second pause...i'm thinkin OOOOO i'm NOT as special as Jac...and he says...DARLING!!! Weeeellll...yeah...I just kinda LOST IT!!! AND he refrained from saying it to ShelbZ!!! AHAHAHA!!!
Roy did this AMAzing jump...that Broke his IPHONE...eeeeeeeeeks!!!!
.
This RIGHT here is some...
 FUTURE APOSTOLIC MALE MODELS!!!
WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! AND we left WONDERING...how does Ryan Burbank have a cowboy texan twang when he lives in AZ????? Is it FAKE??? LOL
AnywayZ, I'm thankful to have GOOOD friends, that aren't living on the edge, buuuut they are SOLD OUT, LOVE GOD AND ON FIRE!!!!!!!! God is GOOOOD!!! PRAISE 'em!!!!!

Aside from the funnnn we all had together, Jubilee service was AMAZING!!!!!!! Its soooo good to be able to get together with like-minded people!!! The preaching was SOOOO GOOOD!!! My heart was sooooooooooooo TOUCHED at alter call!!! Its soooooooooo WONDERFUL to be able to reach out and FEEL GOD!!! We have a GOD THAT WE CAN FEEL!!! I want God's agenda in my life!!! My heart is HUNGRY for the will of God!!!!!!!!