Thursday, May 24, 2012

SUPER EXCITED!!!

I just wanted to share with you all that I got a story published on P.S. Your Beautiful, (VoiceOfMinistry.org) An online magazine for Chistian young ladies! Check the story out HERE!!! Its a humorous personal crisis story about LOVE and friendship!!! You WILL laugh and smile when you read this!!! ;)
.

ALSO, go HERE to read the miracle that God did for my sister and niece's adoption!!! Its kind of lengthy buuuut I promise you will NOT be bored!!! God is such a GOOOOOD God and I thank him EVERYDAY for giving us MJ!!! It was a total and complete honor to write this story, When God Gives You A Home
.
ONE more thing!!! You all know that I am like totally OBSESSED with hair accessories RIGHT??? Weeeeellll I was thinkin, since you all LOOOOOVE me soooo much, how would you all like to HELP ME win one??? Go HERE to join the contest and MAKE sure you leave a comment and say that MARY from CLASSIC MARY MOMENTS sent you!!! :) The more people that say this, the MORE chance I have of WINNING!!! Thanks!!! You all are AWESOME and totally rock!!! ♥
.
♥Mary Frances :)