Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I COULD...;)

Soooo ME AND KIMMY KAT were riding together, a couple of months ago, I'm NOT going to say where we were heading...AHAHA...AND I was like SOOOOO HYPER!!! Like, HYSTERICAL laughter, I can't even breath kind of hyper.
.
And I'm like, OMW KIM! OMW! OMW! OMW!!! I loooooooooooooooove him!!! I LOVE HIM!!! And Kim stops and just LOOKS at me kinda shocked like and she is like, FOR REALZ?????? Sooooo I stopped and thought about it for about 2.5 seconds...I think THIS definiton of LOVE went through my mind...

and i'm...like...hmmmmm...DO I LOVE HIM???? Mmmmmm... like ummm...
NOOOOOOO!!!!
.
WITHOUT MISSING A BEAT, Kim says, OH buuuuuuuuuuut you COULD love him!!! I thought about it for like 3.2 seconds...I was like OMW YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! That is EXACTLEY how I feel!!! I COULD! I COULD!!! I COULD!!! We were like HYSTERICALLLY laughing!!!
I COULD love him...
ONLY KIM...
could come up with that for me!!!

Leave it to HER...to put EVERYTHING exactley into perspective ... AHAHAHA!!! There is NOBODY in this cRaZy world, quite like MY KIMMY KAT!!! She is ONE OF A KIND, AND THAT is WHY, I loverrrrrrrs her so, so, SO soooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH!!! (Purrrrrrrr!)
♥Mary Frances :)