Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A sign....

As you all know, I have some VERY important questions concerning my future husband...such as the DOES HE LOVE PEANUT BUTTER? Post and...Sooooooo do you all remember my post about wanting to marry a guy that likes meatloaf??? Remember THIS post....
.
"Does he like meatloaf???? Okaaaaaaaaay I know your probabley thinkin i'm weird about the WHOLE meatloaf question, BUT I find that to be a VERY important question...A LOT of people think that meatlaof is NASTY...BUT I LOVE meatloaf and make it VERY GOOD!!! AND MY HUSBAND WILL EAT MY MEATLOAF!!! Ahahahaha!!! Although I must say, we had difficulty findin the answer to this question...I mean...we NEVER could think of a nonchalant way for my friend Dayton to be askin #1, oh btw man, do you like meatloaf? AHAHAHA!!! This one time Dayton called me and he was like OH MARY! I hav bad news, I don't think he likes meatloaf!!! I was like WHAAAAAAT??? (ALL the weddin plans in my mind...were OFF!) What happened? How did you find out? So Dayton is like, Weeeelll since Thanksgiving is coming up we were talkin about that, and I was like, heeeey man are you excited about Thanksgiving dinner? and he was like, yeah man! So I was like, so what are you guys gonna be eatin? MEATLOAF? Dayton is all, and he was like, No man, we're gonna have TURKEY!!! Dayton is like, so Idk, he must not like it!!!  BAHAHAHAHA!!! Dayton is from another country...soooooo i'm like DUUUUUUDE...WOW...then I had to explain...that... EVERYONE eats TURKEY ON THANKSGIVING!!!! Ahahaha!!!! SOOOO... We NEVER did find out...now that I think about it...I REALLY would like to know...just to know...hmmmm...LOL!!! AHAHAHA!!!
ANYWAYZ, 
I said ALL THAT TO SAY THIS...
You all are soooooooooooooo NOT even going to believe WHO I just found out likes meatloaf...
WOOTEN BASSETT!!!
I was just sittin there last night in ABSOLUTE AWWWWW!!! OMW!!! I can't believe it!!! We are SOOOOO meant to be!!!!!! LOLOL!!!!
*HAPPY Sigh!!! ;) 

♥Mary Frances :)