Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I feel like...

A GROWN UP!!!
Sooooooooo i've been ALL excited cuz i've been feelin like SUCH a GROWN UP lately!!! I know, i know, at 28, I probabley should have been feelin that way a LOOOOOOOONG time ago....buuuuuut....as you all know...I'm MARY, and these things just don't happen quickely with me!!!! ;)
.
Soooooo i've had a bank account, but it was only a savings and I have been gettin my paycheck in direct deposit to it, buuuuuut I have been thinkin, OH I really NEEEED to get a checking account. This way I can get a debit card... and shop online!!!! (AHahaha)
.
K! Sooooooo I go walkin into the bank, AFTER I had driven there, ALL BY MYSELF, with the keys hanging off my fingers, FEEEEELIN OOOOOO sooooo grown up and I ask my bank teller if I can open a checking account to??? She kind of hesitates, then says, "Weeeeeeellllllll, yeah, buuuuuut how old are you?" I'm like, 28!!!!!!!
.
She just looks at me with this STARTELED expression and says, oh, OH, OK! Yeah, thats fine. You can open one. Then she kinda smiles and says, I thought you were younger than 28. I'm like OH, how old did you think I was? And she kind of hesitates and says, weeeeeellll...I didn't know for sure, buuuuut, I was thinking you were under 18, thats WHY I asked you your age!!!
I was like YEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!
AHAHAHAHA!!!
.

THEN a month or so ago at Bible college, I was talkin to one of the married girls and some other girls after class one night. AND I was just being my goofy self, tellin stories to make them laugh, and then I was talkin about how there are some prayers that God answers sooooo FAST, like you pray about your attitude and convictions and God is like RIGHT on it and I said buuuuut there are other things that you pray for and you just have to wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, AND WAIT!!!!! And I was being VERY dramatic....You would have to be there...LOL...AND I was like, FOR EXAMPLE, I have been praying for a HUSBAND, for TEN YEARS NOW, and God STILL hasn't answered that prayer!!!!!
.
So the married girl, just kinda sweetly, maturely, smiles at me and gently asks, How old are you Mary??? I'm like, 28!!!! She is like, OH! I'm like, you thought I was younger didn't you??? She starts laughing, and says YES!!!  I thought you were like 18 and I was thinkin like, Oh poor Mary's been prayin for a husband since she was 8!!! AHAHA!
.
AnywayZ, I think its funny that i'm FINALLLLY, feelin like a KINDA-sorta- grown up at 28 years old and people are guessing me to be under age...
.
I'm just curious as to what is that makes everyone guess me to be younger???


I don't know, maybe its my little girl bows,
 Hello Kitty clothes or
the heart-shaped-hot-pink sunglasses???
HAHAHA!!!


NOT THAT I MIND!!! ;)
♥Mary Frances :)