Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Future AMM

Ladies and Gentlemen...
Weeeeeeelllll its been a while since we have had a NEW APOSTOLIC MALE MODEL...
.
Mainly because THE PEOPLE that have nominated people...have beeen SLACKIN in actually gettin me the info for the people they have nominated...HINT!!! HINT!!! HINT!!!! :P Anywayz, while we are waiting, I would like to take the time to do MY OWN nomination for a FUTURE Apostolic Male Model!!! 
.
A little boy that has been a total gentleman... i'm sure makin his parent's proud...single Apostolic guys...if you wanna know how to woo a girls heart...take NOTES...from this Honorary-Future-Apostolic-Male-Model...THE ONE AND ONLY...
.
Brett Myers!!!
Let me tell you all what this little sweetheart did!!! Last Monday night was the last night of Bible College...AND I did my usual get there 30 minutes early so I can socialize with the girls in the childcare and play with the kiddos....AND I was leavin  a few minutes early to head to the ladies room before class... so that I could look in the mirror...YES...It had been almost a WHOLE HOUR since I had looked in the mirror...LIKE OMW...thats a LONG TIME!!! ;)
.
Sooooo i'm heading to the ladies room, which is in the breezeway, which happened to be locked up...Soooo Brett is like, Oh let me go unlock it for you...soooo he RUNS up ahead of me and is trying to punch in the code to open the breezeway door...buuuut...aparently he didn't have the right code, so some guys that were already in there come running over and open the gate for me.
.
Weeeeellll...I thank Brett for tryin to unlock the door for me, (Its the thought that counts at this moment) walk into the ladies room...and forget all about Brett!!! (Awwww...LOL) I'm busy dootin myself up...talkin to this other chick in the bathroom as I brush my hair. There is a knock on the door, and i'm to busy STILL lookin in the mirror and brushin my hair...so the other girl answers the bathroom door...She is talkin to a lil kid...she is like who are you lookin for? OH Mary Ginty, yes Mary Ginty is in here...
.
She is like, Mary there a boy waitin out here for you! I'm like WHAT? Huh?! A BOY??? WAITING FOR ME??? (This is a VERY RARE moment in my cRaZy LIFE!!!) Soooo i'm like okaaaaay hold on...THEN another girl opens the door, MARY HURRRRY UP!!! Your fan club is waiting out here for you...K....just ONE more brush stroke...LOL...and I go walkin out...
.
Standing there, leaning against the wall, ever so patiently is Brett!!! I'm like, BRETT!!! Have you been waiting for me this WHOLE TIME!!! He just smiles and nods at me!!! I'm like awwww that was sooooo SWEEEEEEEEET of you!!!  THANK YOU!!!
.
He just grinned at me walked me to the end of the breezway and then ran off to the playground!!! HAHAHA!!!...but isn't that sooooo CUTE?!?!?! (And a total improvement from the last night of Bible college last year, he ran up to me and says, "HERE MARY GINTY, this is for YOU and hands me a sign that says HYPOCRITE!!! NO COMMENTS PEOPLE>>>LOL)  I can't recall ANY guy EVERRRR waitin on me before...weeeelll...aside from my brother's at conferences...when they are tryin to leave to go eat and they FORBID me to socialize with ONE more person...NO MATTER HOW LOUD THEY ARE CALLIN MY NAME...LOL...
.
Anywayz, Total CHIVALRY!!! Girls LOVE CHIVALRY!!! Buuuut only when guys do it on their own...I've heard girls talk about how if your with a guy and he takes you on a date, if he forgets to open the car door for you, you should just SIT there and wait...I'm like ummmmm RUDE!!! LOL Don't get me wrong, I LIKE IT when a guy gets the door for me, buuuuut i'm NOT going to remind them...thats GHETTO...and being a nag and you know what the Bible says about a nagging wife...DRIP! DROP!!! LOL...besides... it doesn't seem like, JUST SITTIN there, makin the guy feel like a total doofus... would be having a meek and quiet spirit..."JUST SAYIN!!!" ;)
.
Soooooo anywayZ, if any of you Apostolic guys out there need wooing tips...
just go talk to
BRETT!!!
♥Mary Frances :)