Thursday, April 19, 2012

The answer...

I hold her in my arms, and my heart breaks at the recent news that I have heard about her. I remember when she was born...I held her in my arms...and admidst all the sin and chaos surrounding the two of us...this little newborn and I had one thing in common that no one else around us had...
we were both pure.
Now here she is, a couple years later, that same little baby girl,  I hold her in my arms and love her...and then I go home and I cry...because what we had in common is gone. At only two-years-old, this precious little baby girl is no longer pure and at 28-years-old, I still am. The sad, twisted irony of the situation troubles my heart...so thankful that God has kept me, yet so devestated that a little child has already been corrupted and tainted by sin. I bury my face in the ground and I cry and I cry and I cry.
.
What do you do?


.
I was talking to the middle-school principal of one of my girls one day about a year or so ago. And he had taken a special interest in trying to help this young lady make it in life. And he was telling me, I just keep trying to help her to see how important her education is. He said, IF she can just get a GOOD education, finish highschool and go to college, she can break out of the bad cycle of the rest of her family. SHE JUST NEEDS AN EDUCATION!!!
.
And later on, when I saw that girl, I told her about my conversation with her principal, but I told her straight up, you know your principal is WRONG!!! An education is not the answer for you, its a good thing and it has its benefits, BUT its NOT the answer!!! Because it doesn't matter if you gain the WHOLE WORLD...IF you end up in hell!!! She said yes, I know.
.
  What is the answer for the troubled? What the answer for the hurting? is the answer for the prostitute? What is the answer for fornicators? What is the answer for suicide? What is the answer for depression? What is the answer for the pregnant teen? What is the answer for drug addictions? What is the answer for a life of hopelessness???
WHAT IS THE ANSWER???
.
The answer is NOT counseling, its NOT therapy, its NOT medicine, its NOT support groups, its NOT at the hospital, its NOT with doctors, its NOT in behavioral health centers, its NOT wealth, its NOT posters, Its NOT college, its NOT an education, its NOT a good career, its NOT pills, its NOT campains, its NOT programs, its NOT gimmicks...
THE ANSWER IS...
JESUS!!!
.
JESUS!!! JESUS!!! JESUS!!! We've GOT TO bring the world JESUS!!!


"And at evening, when the sun had set, they brought unto him all that were diseased, and them that were possessed with demons. And all the city was gathered together at the door. And he healed many that were sick of various diseases, and cast out many demons; and allowed not the demons to speak, because they knew him." (Mark 1:32-34)
.

 Jesus touched the untouchable!!!
Jesus loved the unloveable!!!

JESUS IS THE ANSWER!!!
♥Mary Frances :)