Monday, March 5, 2012

Urgent prayer!!!

If EVERYONE could Please remember Bishop Abbott in their prayers...he is in desperate need of a miracle in his health!!! This is the update as of last night: They have found the perforation in the bottom of the colon, but it is right over the transplanted kidney. He is under heavy sedation tonight until a transplant surgeon can also be there tomorrow for the surgery around noon. He needs prayer overnight as the risks are sepsis or hemorrhaging.
.
EVERYONE please please pray!!! I love this man soooo much!!! He prayed me through to the Holy Ghost when I was 6 years old and has been one of biggest, aside from my mom, influence on my whole life. He's been like a father figure to me. When I was a kid I used to dream of what it would be like for him to be my dad. He is an awesome man of God. He is and AMAZING alter worker, he has a gift of being able to pray pretty much anyone through to the Holy Ghost. WE NEED HIM!!!
.
I will update as I hear...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...Keep him in your prayers...today is CRITICAL!!!
♥Mary Frances :)