Friday, March 2, 2012

Extra time...

I was telling my sister the other day...that, EVEN THOUGH...I really want to get married...and yeah, I have for a while... YET, when I look back on all the extra years I have had for singleness, I don't regret them at all. The truth is that I have truely had, AND still am having, and AWESOME time being single!!! I mean if I had gotten married all these years ago...it just seems like I would have missed out on SOOOOO much of life.
.
I told my sis, I'm just so thankful that I have had all this extra time to be a kid...er...I MEAN a young person!!! My sis was like UH I heard you say KID!!! I'm like okaaaaay weeeellll its TRUE!!!
.
Once your married, a certain amount of maturity is expected of you, that you just don't have to have while your single!!! :)))) I'm glad I still get to be a KID...
.
its FUNNNN!!!
.
PLUS...if you think about it...this is the ONLY time in my life, that it will be totally OKAY for me to have a crush on like 25 guys at one time...and its TOTALLLLLY okaaaaay...cuz i'm single...and ya' know, THOSE are the kinds of things I just don't EVERRR want to take for granted!!! I treasure this SPECIAL TIME in my life!!! ;)
.
AND God knows that if ANYONE needs some EXTRA "kid time"...
IT IS ME!!!

.
♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥
I just thank God, for looking out for ME!!! 
He knows ME even better than ME!!!
(Which is just cRazY AWESOME...cuz I stalk my own self!!! ;)
♥Mary Frances :)