Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bouquet catch...

Sooooo as you all may or may NOT know, i have like, always, always, ALWAYZ, wanted to catch the bouquet at a wedding!!!! AND yes, I KNOW that it really doesn't mean ANYTHING, buuuuut STILL...I WANTED to catch it, as you can read about HERE AND HERE!!! LOL! You will KNOW that I am NOT one of those older single girls that RUN from the bouquet toss!!! I run to it...full force...10000 MPS... with OPEN arms...ready to embrace...and usually...the bouquet goes running from me in the OPPOSITE direction!!! LOL!!!!
.
Soooo this last wedding, my brother's AZ wedding, was going the SAME...as USUAL!!! All of us girls gather around...READY...I'm standing IN THE FRONT....OF COURSE!!! LOL

And HERE it is...being tossed WAAAAAY HIGHT in the air...I am ready...ARMS OPEN...ready to do a lady-like FLYING LEAP through the air...
Annnnnnnnd...it JUST keeps right on soaring...PAST ME....RUNNIN away...as ussssual!!!


Buuuuuuuuuuut then.... when it SEEMED like it was OVER...and i should probabley....like any NORMAL girl...be giving up...I saw an opportunity....and BECAUSE i'm not like a NORMAL girl....

I saw that the bouquet has surpassed all the other girls and was lying on the ground...while the other girls just STARED in shock or something at it...Sooooooooooo I made a RUN FOR IT!!!!!!!

Annnnnnnnnd NOOOOOOOOO.... maybe I didn't actually CATCH the bouquet...buuuuuut....
I GOT IT!!!

For the first time EVERRRR, in all of my 28 years of singleness....
I GOT THE BOUQUET!!!!!!!!
I GOT IT!!!!!!
Don't be JEALOUS!!! ;)

♥Mary Frances :)
P.S. This time it was ALL white...hmmmm I wonder what THAT means???? AHAHAHA!!! (Inside joke from the last bouquet that I didn't catch!!! Read HERE)