Monday, February 20, 2012

That SPECIAL MOMENT!!!

Okaaaaaaaay soooo remember I told you all a few weeks ago when one of my friends from church got married...and that I experianced one of THE MOST embarrassing moments of my life...weeeelll after I posted that...I REALIZED that there are TWO occasions that supercede by FAR this moment... AHAHAHA...buuuuuuuuuut... allow me to tell you all the UNBELIEVABLE thing that I did two weeks ago...
.
Sooooooooo you know THAT MOMENT...that SPECIAL MOMENT...when the bride is walking down the aisle and everyone rises in honor and its like soooo SPECIAL...like everyone is just kind of holding their breath and snapping piccures?! Sooooooooo here I am snappin pictures along with EVERYONE else trying to capture THAT SPECIAL MOMENT!!!
.
Soooo the bride is walking down the aisle, getting closer and closer and CLOSER and I'm just snapping away... and she gets closer to me... RIGHT when she is walking by me and I whisper to her, YOU look BEAUTIFUL...
.
And RIGHT as I say that...I try to snap ONE MORE PIC AND...my camera goes FLYING out of my hand!!! HITS THE BRIDE!!! And then goes ROLLING across the back of her dress and just LAYING on her train!!!
.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I WAS LIKE OMW!!! I definatley made the moment SPECIAL!!!  Of course...it took EVERYTHING in me NOT to break out into HYSTERICAL laughter!!! LOLOL!!! I don't if I actually MADE it!!! OH and yeah...I BROKE the camera too!!! MY SISTER'S camera!!! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!
AT LEAST the bride had a good sense of humor about it...she said I made it MEMORABLE!!! I'm Just like WOW Mary!!! WOW!!! SERIOUSLEY...
HOW DOES stuff like that JUST HAPPEN to me!?!?!

♥Mary Frances :)