Friday, February 3, 2012

Maybe...just MAYBE!!!

Soooo all ya all out there that are single or everrrr have been single for AWHILE...well you all know how it is. Sometimes you can't help but feel slightley discouraged as to WHY your still single. MOST OF THE TIME...i'm NOT...Cuz I know that i'm ABSOLUTELY AMAZIN and pretty much the best catch everrr...buuuuuuut sometimes, OCCASIONALLY, I am just like EVERYONE ELSE, and I get to feelin a little discouraged!!! I mean, you have a crush on someone and then they end up going for SOMEONE ELSE and your like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT'S wrong with me???
.
Sooooo when this happens, I have my own little way of bringing my spirits back up...AND I would like to share it with you all to use...When I'm feeling down about my singleness...I just smile and look at my wonderful, beautiful, drop-dead gorgous self in the mirror and I think...
Maybe, JUST MAYBE...
There REALLLLLY is NO ONE...
GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!!!:)
♥Mary Frances :)