Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lockin him up!!!

Sooooo the other day MJ and one of her friends from church was over and they were playing together and I was watching them. Now we have a rule at our house, when MJ has a friend over they are not allowed to shut or lock the doors for the bedroom. Just cause we like to keep everything monitored etc...etc..
.
So I hear MJ and her friend playing in her room and I know they are playing with the baby dolls and then I hear them out in the hallway and then I hear MJ say, "OK! Now shut the door and LOCK IT!!!" I figure its just one of her baby dolls getting in trouble for being "bad" but I figure I better just check in on them.
.
I'm like okaaaaaaay...HOLD UP....what's going on girls?!?!?! Why is THE DOOR being SHUT and LOCKED??? So Mary Jo comes out and she is like, "Weeeeeellll... we are playing house AND..." I'm like, "YES! ANNNNNND???? AND WHAT???"
.
She is like, "AND...long dramatic...ANNNNNND MY HUSBAND, wasn't listening to me!!!" I was like "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???" My mouth was aghast...just hanging open...I just stared at her...SHOCKED!!! I was like, "Soooo you LOCKED HIM IN THE ROOM???" She was just nonchalantley like, YES! I was telling him what to do and he wouldn't listen to me...SOOOO I LOCKED HIM IN THE ROOM!!!"
.
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OMW!!! I just busted up LAUGHING!!! I was like ABSOLUTELY HYSTERICAL!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can NOT wait till she starts hearing about SUBMISSION!!! Woot! Woot!!! LOLOL!!! Oh man, I really, really, really hope that COLLEGE OF APOSTOLIC MINISTRIES, in GLENDALE ARIZONA, is STILL teaching LADIES OF LEGACY in like 7 years,
.
BECAUSE....
I have got THE #1 STUDENT... 
 needing to take that class!!!
.
BahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAhahaha!!!She LOCKED HIM IN THE ROOM YOU GUYS!!! Her HUSBAND, wasn't listening to her ...so she LOCKED HIM IN THE ROOM!!!!!! OMW!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

♥Mary Frances :)