Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hope...

I'm sooo happy! We were over at the apartment complex where my Esther lives the other night, and I saw something that put a joyous feeling in my heart. So I knocked on the door to Esther's place and there was no answer. So I yelled out to her, ESTHER!!!!! And no answer!!!!
.
Soooo I jiggle on the handle of her door and of COURSE its open....SOOOO I just walk myself RIGHT on in (This is Africa...in Phx...you can just do that! AHAHA!! Weeeellll I walk in  with one hand over my eyes...Remember...this is Africa...in Phx...YOU NEVER KNOW...what you will see!!!! Bahahaaha!) So I walk over to her room and what I see catches my breath...
.
She is NOT in her room, but lying on her bed is something she has obviousley been spending sometime with... A black object... a book... BUT not just any book... a book called...THE HOLY BIBLE!!! The Bible my friends...she has been reading THE BIBLE!!! She may not be coming back to church yet...BUUUUUUUUT....God is working!!! I was and still am soooooooooooo HAPPY!!! It was MORE than just the Bible though that I saw laying there...I saw HOPE lying there on her bed!!!
I SAW HOPE!!!!
"I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait,
and in his word do I hope."
(Psalm 130:5) 
♥Mary Frances :)