Tuesday, February 14, 2012

God is STILL...

A Couple of months ago, I think it was right before Christmas, we had this awesome, AMAZIN service. I think I wrote about it on here...But it was just wow!!! God really touched me...I was sooooo incredible!!!
.
I mean the choir had been singing and then everyone went wild worshipping and I remember I was dancing in the spirit like crazy and the next thing I know I was slain in the spirit. And I remember when it happend that i had been dancing and then it was at some point it was like it was God that was moving me. And it was soooo AMAZING! At the moment all you can feel is God and the aw of his power...BUT THEN...
.
Its over...its MONDAY...and you get back to life...and YOU REALIZE...that you can't live in that moment of glory. I remember before the night was even over I knew that all the problems and all the things in my life were still there...and you start to question...was that REALLY God that touched me? Maybe I just felt excited...maybe Itripped...BUT NO I knew that it was God and it almost made me start to feel down...
.
I'm like okaaaaaaaaaay God sooo you touched me...buuuut all my problems are STILL here!!! And I really felt like that was just what God wanted me to know...he wanted me to know that in the middle of  all the chaos...in the middle of EVERYTHING... HE is in control and he has the final say! Right there, in the middle of my problem, God reached down and touched me...slain me in the spirit just so I could be remineded of his awesomeness...
Just lettin me know...
People are still people...AND...
HE IS STILL GOD!!!
♥Mary Frances :)