Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cute Sneakers!!!

Heeey everyone!!!
I bought these really, really CUTE sneakers in the fall at a yard sale thinkin that they would fit one of the girls that I bring to church, but they are too big! And for like ALL of the kids I bring they are either to big or to small which is really ODD if you ask me!!! LOL! But I don't know what to do with them...They are shiny pink converse ladies 5 and a half and a pair of size 7 girls hightops from Justice with lil monkeys all over them...they are both waaaaay CUTE and hardly worn at all...if anyone knows anyone they would fit let me know...I'll give them as long as I don't have to mail em!!! Any takers??? I really, really, REALLLLY want someone to be able to ENJOY them!!! :) I really wish they fit ME...buuuut considerin the fact that I was wearin a ladies 8 in THIRD GRADE...bahahaha!!!
♥Mary Frances :)