Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Back in MANILA Philippines!!!

OMW!!! I am gettin sooo mixed up an confused with the days...I don't even know what day it is...LOL...I jus know that we have one more FULL day in Manila then we leave at 7:40 pm Philipine time!!!

 We left Bohol early this morning and I NEVERRRR EVER thought in a million years that I would say this BUUUUT I was really sad to leave!!! I absolutley LOVED it there!!! it was one of the prettiest places I have ever been!!! ANd the people there were soooo nice and I made so many friends at the church.
Here are we are with some of the youth and people from the church, then the night ended with the youth singing to us and then we all sang together, "Friends are Friends Forever" 

I really, really wanna encourage ALL my friends from the US to go to BOHOL someday!!!
 I was thinking about how most of the people I met may never have a chance in this life to leave that island. Many of them have never even been to Manila WITHIN the Philipines and due to finances and immigration laws, most people will never have a chance to visit the US...but we as Americans can at ANY time, as long as we have the finances and money saved up, can go WHENEVER...we want!!! LETS GO PEOPLE!!! It may cost A LOT of money to save up and buy your ticket and go, BUUUUT think about how much money we waste on things we don't need that don't really count and will NEVER really matter!!! YOU WILL NOT REGRET GOING HERE...to the city of friendship!!!


You wanna no HOW MUCH I LOVED IT??? Remember how you all told me that I should just follow after my brothers lead and marry a FIlipino??? And I was like...WHATEVERRR NOOOO waaaay??? Cuz there is NOOOOOO way i would ever move away to the Philipines??? Weeeelll I would sooooo move to Bohol!!! Me and my hubby could live in a cute little hut by the beach and I would soooo be drivin around the island on my own lil motor bike!!! I would LOVE IT!!! LOLOLOL!!!
I promise you though...there are NO words or pictures that I can use to explain it...YOU JUST have to go and experience it for yourself...I don't even know how many times my brothers have told me about Bohol and I was just like oh yeah...WHATEVERRRR...I HATE saying they were right!!! LOL!!!
MORE pics and stuff to come!!!! BUUUUUUUT friends are friends forever, if the Lord's the Lord of them...and a friend will NOT say NEVER...because the welcome will NOT end!!! AND though its hard to let you go, in the fathers hands we know, that a life times NOT to long, to live as friends!!! 
And with the faith and love God's given
Springing from the hope we know,We will pray the joy you live in, Is the strength that now you show, We'll keep you close as always, It won't even seem you've gone,'Cause our hearts in big and small ways,Will keep the love that keeps us strong, And friends are friends forever

If the Lord's the Lord of them
And a friend will not say never
'Cause the welcome will not end
Though it's hard to let you go
In the Father's hands we know
That a lifetime's not too long
To live as friends

♥Mary Frances