Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WHY I like younger men...

Sooo me and my sis and our friend Renee were hanging out with each other the other night and so were talking about GUYS...of COURSE...LOL!!!! And they were saying how they would go for a guy that was like 9 years older than them and I was like WHAAAAAAAAAT??? Noooooooo waaaaaaaay!!!! LOLOL!!! I was like I rarely even like a guy that is MY AGE... (ACTUALLY to be honest I don't know ANY single 28-year old guys!!!)
.
And so my sis was like I just think that it would be HARD to respect a guy that was YOUNGER than myself!!! I was like WHAAAAAT??? For realz!???!! I'm like, I don't think I would have a problem with that AT ALL!!! I'm all there are A LOT of guys that are waaaaaay younger than me that I really LOOK UP TOO!!! (Like REALLLLY THERE IS...i'm NOT just sayin that!!!)
And Renee says... OH WHY???
BECAUSE THEY'RE...
 TALLER THAN YOU!?!?!?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
(Heeeey its a pretty good reason if you ask me!!!;)
♥Mary Frances :)