Friday, December 9, 2011

Ugly sweater???

Sooooo our youth Christmas party is TONIGHT and the theme is for everyone to wear and UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATER...and the person with THE UGLIEST sweater wins an award or something!!! Don't worry...i'll be postin pics!!!
.
Sooooooo Jac volunteered to help me come up with one...said she was headin over to Goodwill and would stop by if she found anything for me. So when she stopped over at the house to show me her stuff...she had like THE CUTEST hoody everrrr on...I was like OMW...I looooooove your jacket!!! Its sooooooooo CUTE!!! Then...just to be a bRat...I couldn't resist sayin...
Sooooooooooo...
 is that what your wearing to the party tomorrow night???
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Just KIDDIN!!! JUST KIDDIN!!!
She knows I LOVED IT!!!
♥Mary Frances :)