Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pretty smile???

I was at the Halmark post office the other day buying some stamps for my mom and couldn't help overhearing a conversation...
.
An Old man was paying and the cashier asked him how he was and if he was behaving himself!!! He that yes, he was INDEED behavin...tellin all the pretty ladies they were pretty and the not so pretty ladies....and there is a LOOOOONG pause before he continues and I think he is gonna say that he is tellin them that they are pretty ANYWAYZ... and then he says... that beauty is ONLY skin deep!!! LOL And that they had a real nice smile!!! HAHAHA!!!
.
So the cashier laughs and says OH, now i'm wondering what you would say to me??? He is silent for a moment then he says, "You know, you really have a NICE SMILE!!! Real nice!!! Really Christmasy!!! She was like...awww thank you!!! I don't think she even GOT IT!!! HAHAHAHA I was thinkin like LAAAAADY!!! You should NOT have asked him that!!! LOL...that reminds me of a quote I recently read in a book...
.
 Beauty is only skin deep BUUUUUT...
 a guy doesn't want to hav to skin a girl....
 to see her beauty!!!
HAHAHAHA!!! I laughed for like ten minutes straight when I read that!!! I mean, I have three brothers so it just seemed like such a typical guy statement!!!
♥Mary Frances :)