Tuesday, December 6, 2011

COME ON CHRISTMAS!!!

OMW!!! You guys...I'm soooooooooooo hyper!!! Its CHRISTMAS TIME aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnd THIS song makes me even MORE hyper!!! You all have GOT to listen to it!!! Its Called; COME ON, CHRISTMAS by Matthew West...its sounds a lot like a Micheal Buble song...I LOVE IT!!! Its soooo happy and Jazzzzy and makes me bounce and twirl and whirl ALL over the room!!!!!!! ENJOY!!! :)))

Come On, Christmas

Come On, Christmas!
(Written on the beach) by Matthew West
.
I left the lights up all year round
’cause I couldn’t bear the thought of taking ‘em down
I’ve been singing “Jingle Bell Rock” since July
all the Neighbors look at me like I’m crazy but I
Got a feeling that I just can’t shake
It’s lasted 365 days
Now I’m too excited, I can’t sleep a wink and
I stare at the snow outside my window just thinkin’
Chorus
Come on Christmas
I don’t why you’re taking so long Christmas
I’ve been waitin’ all year for you to get here
and I can’t take another second
Can’t you hear me beggin’?
Hurry up Santa Claus
I’ll give you my number
Just in case your reindeer get lost
And I sure wouldn’t mind
If you’re early this time
So, Come on, come on, come on Christmas!
Go HERE to listen to it!!! :)))
♥Mary Frances :)